Easter Sunday is less than a week away! Still trying to figure out what to put in your kiddos’ baskets this year? Here is a list of the best fillers for their Easter basket!
- First off kids love candy! My favorite is the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. They are 10 times better than the normal peanut butter cups, not really sure why but they are. Every year my family would but a GIANT Hersey’s Kiss with $5 in the box and that was like the golden egg . I found it every year, no big deal 😉
- Books. A great choice no matter the age, encouraging children to read can be one of the best things you can do as a parent!
- Socks. I love getting fun holiday themed socks, even as an adult. Amazon has lots of options, like these ones of chocolate bunnies!
- Beach Toys. Summer will be here before you know it and having toys ready for the kids to play outside with is handy! It can also get them excited to play outdoors instead of being trapped indoors all the time. Here are 8 Beach Toys for kids of all ages!
- Glow Sticks. Another cheap and easy fun thing for kids. Seriously, 100 glow sticks for $10! Think about the endless fun to be had there…
- Kid Jewelry. There are so many options here. You can give a set, complete with princess tiara, or give the make your own jewelry set. I definitely had way too many sets, but loved them all the same!
- Legos. I don’t know any kid who doesn’t enjoy playing with Legos every now and again. Yes, they suck to step on so watch your feet!
- Little Cars. My brother had an absurd amount of Hot Wheels when we were kids. Now, some of the tracks can be kind of spendy, so if the kiddo already has a track just buy a couple of cars. Here is a pack of 5 for $8.25.
What were some of your favorite Easter basket gifts you received as a child? Did your parents hide your baskets or where they sitting out in plain sight when you woke up?