I absolutely love Christmas movies. Yes they all have similar story lines, but they just fill me with all the happy feels about Christmas. So here are some of my favorite classic ones and new ones on Netflix!
Traditional Christmas Movies
- A Christmas Story. My family watches this every Christmas Eve!
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. This might be my all time favorite because it will never not be funny!
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas. The 2000 version with Jim Carrey, I find the cartoon version slighty weird.
- Miracle on 34th Street. Such a classic with a happy ending, makes my heart happy.
- Home Alone. 1 & 2 are the best ones in my opinion.
- White Christmas. One of my grandma’s favorites, but have never watched the entire movie.
- Elf. I laugh everytime I watch this! (insert meme of Santa?! I know him!)
- The Polar Express. Really liked this one as a kid, but it is also strange graphics.
- Christmas with the Kranks. “Blair is coming home!!”
- Four Christmases. I love Reese Witherspoon so anything with her I will watch!
- The Santa Clause. And the second and third one too!
- Jack Frost. The snowball scene is my fav.
- The Christmas Chronicles. I just watched this one and I will say the best scene is when Santa is in jail. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!
- Spirit of Christmas. Romance, magical snowfall, and Christmastime. All you need to know.
- A Christmas Prince (and the second one: The Royal Wedding). I like how they came out with the second one this year.
- The Princess Switch. This reminds me of any Hallmark Christmas movie.
- Christmas Inheritance. I haven’t gotten around to watching this one quite yet, but it is next on my watch list.
- Mickey’s Once (and Twice) Upon a Christmas. I looked forward to watching this one every year as a kid! The ice skating scene with Minnie and Daisy was so extra and wonderful.
- Santa Paws. This one really isn’t that great but I love dogs sooo I’m sold so I better include the Santa Buddies movies.
What are some of your favorite Christmas movies? Do you watch them all year or only in December?