Now that my classes have started again I feel less motivated than before break. Please tell me I’m not the only one feeling this way…Like all I think about is how I wish I was on vacation and not heading to class. So I came up with some ways you can find motivation again. (So you can be the person who gets to go on vacay all the time after college!)
- Vision Board. The biggest help, putting things into perspective and visualizing my goals. I’m a very visual person to begin with so this is awesome for me. I also have to realize that in less than 2 years I will be graduated from college and won’t have the opportunity to be on break for a month. So just remembering that helps me power through. Watch the video below if you’re wondering how to make one!
- Plan your Week. Having a plan and sticking to it, helps to fight procrastination. I am super busy so it’s crucial for me to plan each week. But I am also starting to plan time for myself. To feel rejuvenated and ready for the next day.
- Read or listen to motivation. I may be a total dork, but I have found motivation quotes I like and printed them off and hung them up in my room. And there are always motivational podcasts you could listen to! Here are 7 Podcasts For When You Need A Boost Of Motivation.
(Interested in podcasts? Check out my whole blog about Podcasts a couple weeks ago!)
- Play pump-up music. I know when I am cleaning or working out I need to have music playing. Typically for me that consists of music I can sing to, so pretty much anything country! Spotify is great for this because you can make an entire playlist of pump-up music.
- Compare yourself to yourself. Looking at how far you’ve come from start to present can be a real motivator! Just another way to put life into perspective 🙂
Do you have any good motivational tidbits you want to add? Let me know in the comments!