Instagram Accounts to Follow
I, like most people, probably spend wayyy too much time on my phone scrolling social media. I like to find new accounts to follow so I figured I would share some of my favorites on Instagram.
Life / Bloggers
- Nicole Renard. I know I talked about Nicole in my blog about blogs, but she seriously is so creative! Also her photography skills are amazing and she travels a ton so I get inspiration from her often.
- Taylor Jones (The Tiny Closet). Taylor is the creator of a boutique called The Tiny Closet out of Alabama, but they have a remodeled bus they take to different locations. I love to online shop and their clothes are always amazing. Taylor just seems so honest and real with what she posts on both pages.
- Nia Sanchez. Nia was Miss USA 2014 and seems to be constantly traveling with her husband Daniel. She also does vlogs on youtube about pageant and life stuff so I am all for it! Between Nia and Nicole my travel list is never ending.
- Demi Burnett. She is from the recent season of The Bachelor. I have never watched the show before, but some of my teammates said I reminded them of someone on the show so I had to check it out. Anyways Demi is hilarious, you already know if you watched this season, and just posts fun content between her stories and normal posts.
- Madison Watkins. She is a beautiful singer who post hilarious stuff on her stories! Seriously guys, if you want to hear an amazing voice check her out. She also was on America’s Got Talent a few years ago. Here she is below!
- World of Dance. I danced as a child and wish I would have stuck with it through high school, because I love to watch people dance. It’s something so emotional and powerful.
- Dogs. Okay if you know me you know I have an obsession with dogs. Like anytime I’m in public and see a dog I get soooo distracted. I honestly probably follow 5-6 dog/puppy accounts on Instagram. Only slightly ashamed lol!
- Barstool Sports. This account is here simply for the laughs. They repost content from other people that is super popular on social media. Barstool Sports also has one of the Snapchat stories so maybe you already watch them daily, I know I do.
Do you have favorite influencers to follow on Instagram? Or any funny Instagram accounts I should follow?