We are hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist!
Are you self-motivated? Do you think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, do you consistently deliver mind-boggling results? Do you love challenges? Okay, cool. Read on!
● Plan and execute all SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and online advertising campaigns
● Collaborate with team members to create landing pages and optimize user experience
● Communicate to team members and clients on project development, timelines, and results
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
● Assess performance against goals (ROI and KPIs)
● Provide recommendations and execute proven strategies
● Keep pace with industry trends and developments
● Manage PPC, visibility and retargeting campaigns
● Uphold clients’ brand identity and adhere to their standards
● Bachelor’s Degree or combined equivalent of education and/or experience is required
● Ability to meet deadlines and complete tasks quickly and effectively
● Extremely high level of attention to detail
● High level of organizational skills including time management, prioritization and planning
● Proactive attitude that focuses on creating new and improved ideas and plans for correcting issues or
handling daily tasks
● Willing and able to receive critique and change direction quickly
Along with your resume, please provide a portfolio and cover letter explaining why you are interested in the company and this position. Do you want to show us who you really are? Create and submit a video cover letter with your application. A crazy talent, a comedic monologue…whatever showcases your passion and excitement for this opportunity! Video cover letters are not required, but if you create it, we’ll definitely watch it.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter & portfolio to email@example.com
Coloff Digital is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.